Consumers who are looking for natural anti aging skin care products may have come across a company called Timeless Skin Care. This company is based in Santa Fe Springs, CA and differentiates its brand by focusing on simplified skin care formulas that follow the theory of “less is more.” As such, Timeless Skin Care products have very simplified formulas that tend to focus on one cornerstone ingredient, and contain other ingredients only as needed. Further, the manufacturer may help eliminate ethical dilemmas for consumers, as the company claims that it doesn’t test any of its products on animals. However, just because a product has natural ingredients, that doesn’t mean it has no side effects. Therefore, it’s important to read Timeless Skin Care reviews and work with a skin care expert to avoid an adverse reaction.
How Timeless Skin Care Products Work
The core goal behind Timeless Skin Care products is to address issues that are commonly associated with aging skin, as well as acne and scars. Consequently, the manufacturer focuses on ingredients that add moisture to the skin, stimulate collagen production, and may address hyperpigmentation issues.
Currently, the company offers a relatively comprehensive range of products, including skin creams, serums, and even a micro needling roller. In addition, Timeless Skin Care offers refills for some of its products, which is not a common practice among manufacturers. This can provide savings to the consumer, as the refill bottles cost less per ounce than the regular bottles of serums, and can provide the consumer with a backup supply of these skin care products.
Timeless Skin Care Ingredients – Skin Serums
To better understand how Timeless Skin Care products work, it’s very helpful to take evaluate some of the ingredients within the company’s products.
- Matrixyl 3000 Serum: This serum contains two active ingredients, Matrixyl 3000 and hyaluronic acid. The former is a combination of two peptides (palmitoyl oligopeptide and palmitoyl tripeptide) and is believed to increase collagen production in the skin by causing the body to react as if skin damage occurred, thus stimulating collagen. Hyaluronic acid benefits the skin by drawing moisture to the treatment site, which has the potential to reduce wrinkles and fine lines. The cost of this Timeless Skin Care serum is $22.95 for 1 ounce.
- Hyaluronic Acid Vitamin C Serum: Another serum in the Timeless Skin Care line includes a serum that combines hyaluronic acid with vitamin C. This is an interesting product, but a little bit misleading, because at 1%, the concentration of the hyaluronic acid in this product is exactly the same amount as the concentration in the Matrixyl 3000 serum. Further, this serum also contains Matrixyl 3000 in the formulation (albeit at 1.5% concentration, rather than 8%). So the defining difference between this product and Matrixyl 3000 serum is that some of the Matrixyl 3000 was replaced by vitamin C, but there isn’t actually more hyaluronic acid.
- Vitamin B5 Serum: The cornerstone ingredient in this Timeless Skin Care serum is vitamin B5, which is a well-known moisturizing and healing nutrient. Further, the anti-inflammatory properties of vitamin B5 may help reduce skin aging, as inflammation has been associated with increased rates of aging skin. Another active ingredient in the Vitamin B5 Serum is hyaluronic acid, at a concentration of 1%. The cost of this Timeless Skin Care product is $19.95 for 1 fluid ounce.
Timeless Skin Care Pure
In addition to skin serums, Timeless Skin Care also offers the Pure line, which focuses on potent concentrations of specific ingredients. What really sets these products apart from average skin care items is the simplicity of the ingredient list.
- Argan Oil 100%: This Timeless Skin Care product is formulated with 100% pure argan oil, without any additional chemicals. Argain oil is prized for its ability to heal the skin and strong content of antioxidants. At a cost of only $8.95 per ounce, this Timeless Skin Care item is very affordable for any skin care budget.
- Hyaluronic Acid 100% Pure: Another Timeless Skin Care formulation is this serum that focuses mainly on hyaluronic acid. But the name is also misleading in this case, and looking at the ingredient list carefully is vital. Unlike the argan oil product, this serum does not simply rely on hyaluronic acid. Instead, it contains a 1% concentration of hyaluronic acid, which is “100% pure.” Other ingredients in this serum are water, benzyl alcohol (to tone the skin), and dehydroacetic acid (a preservative). The cost of this Timeless Skin Care item is only $8.95 per ounce.
Where to Buy Timeless Skin Care Products
Timeless Skin Care products can be purchased directly from the company website. Although these items are also available at large retail sites like Amazon and eBay, the risk of purchasing from third party vendors may not be worth any potential savings. The company’s products are quite cheap, and the savings reaped by making third party vendors may not outweigh the dangers of potentially getting an expired product.
If the consumer does purchase from other sources, reading Timeless Skin Care reviews is vital to ensure that the vendor is reputable.
Timeless Skin Care Side Effects
Serious side effects are not believed to be a concern with Timeless Skin Care, though some individuals may experience skin dryness from the alcohols included in some of the products.
The Absolute Best Skin Care Line
Take a look at our #1 recommendation for 2017:
Advanced Dermatology. Excellent.