NuCerity is one of many skin care brands on the market that offers individuals the opportunity to make money through direct sales. It is a very similar business model to Avon: people become a company’s official representative and get to earn money by directly selling products to other individuals, earning commissions on every sale. However, those who are considering NuCerity products to treat specific skin conditions must take this into account and look for unbiased information, to ensure the products are the best choice for them and to avoid potentially serious side effects. Therefore, it’s a good idea to speak with a dermatologist and to read third party NuCerity reviews before making a purchasing decision.
In order to understand how NuCerity works, we need to take a closer look at some of the ingredients in the company’s products:
- Skincerity Renew: According to the manufacturer, this NuCerity serum is designed to slow down the signs of aging by protecting skin cells from oxidative damage and prolonging the life of certain cells. Though the manufacturer doesn’t explicitly state so, it appears that the most important cells it looks to protect are fibroblasts, which are responsible for the growth of collagen fibers that keep our skin tight. Other ingredients in this serum include moisturizing chemicals like caprylic/capric triglyceride. At a price of roughly $80, this NuCerity serum is not the cheapest anti-aging product on the market.
- Skincerity Breathable Mask: The goal of this NuCerity face mask is to seal in moisture while allowing the skin to breathe. It is a similar idea to SIO Beauty’s décolleté pads, but NuCerity does not utilize silicone. In addition to acetone, this NuCerity face mask contains ingredients like vitamin E, to reduce skin damage; and grape seed oil, to moisturize. The cost of this mask is roughly $77 for one ounce.
- Peptide Plus Moisturizer: This NuCerity face cream primarily relies on peptides to repair skin damage and improve skin function. Some of the ingredients in the formulation include caprylic/capric triglyceride, for its moisturizing benefits; niacinamide, another hydrator; butylene glycol, to condition the skin; shea butter, to strengthen the skin’s moisture barrier; aloe vera, to soothe skin irritation; and sodium hyaluronate, to draw moisture to the area. The cost of this NuCerity cream is approximately $77 for one jar.
- Eye Effects 3: The purpose of this NuCerity eye cream is to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and dark circles around the eyes. Some of the ingredients include witch hazel, to tone the skin; glycerin, to moisturize; jojoba esters, to repair skin damage and moisturize; chamomile extract, to calm skin irritation; and lycopene, to promote damage repair through antioxidants. The regular price of this NuCerity eye cream is about $55 for one third of an ounce.
- Body Silk: Designed to be used on the body, this NuCerity moisturizer contains a number of botanical oils to keep the skin hydrated. Some of these hydrators include basil oil, eucalyptus oil, and aloe leaf gel. Additionally, this cream includes vitamin A, to promote better skin cell function; vitamin E, to stimulate skin damage repair; and vitamin D3, to promote healing. The cost of this NuCerity body cream is $55 for 1.7 ounces.
Where to Buy NuCerity Products
Items from the NuCerity line can be purchased directly through the manufacturer’s website, as well as through direct sales associates. For those consumers going through a sales associate, it’s important to keep in mind that the associate may have an inherent conflict of interest when discussing the products. After all, they only make money through sales. Therefore, it’s a good idea to speak to a dermatologist about NuCerity products to avoid potentially serious side effects.
Price of NuCerity Products
Consumers who decide to use NuCerity products on a regular basis may benefit from enrolling into the company’s auto-shipping program. Enrolling can provide the customer with savings of approximately 10% off the retail price.
Additionally, NuCerity offers a loyalty rewards program, wherein consumers can earn points for buying products. These points can then be redeemed for purchases at a later time. However, it’s important to keep in mind that the points may expire one year after being earned.
NuCerity Side Effects
NuCerity products may cause a number of side effects, especially for individuals who have sensitive skin. More specifically, some of the items contain acetone, which can be harsh on the skin and is even used in products like nail polish remover. More specifically, acetone can induce inflammation and dehydrate the skin.
Another NuCerity ingredient of concern is fragrance. This chemical does not have any positive effect on the skin, and is only included to give products a better scent. However, fragrance has been known to cause allergic reactions and skin irritation in some consumers.
The consumer may have a difficult time locating third party NuCerity reviews due to the limited distribution channels for this product line.
Recommendation Discover beautiful, flawless skin with Advanced Dermatology. Take advantage of Advanced Dermatology’s Special Introductory Offer. Receive $200 worth of products for $59.95. Visit their website to see if the offer is still available. Find Out More